Whenever we launch a SEO or a SEM or a SMM campaign, we always compare results and performance of the website depending on certain fixed parameters. The visual and comparative representation of the website performance is called as analytics. As the client needs to know the efficiency of the plan that is being executed for him we also need to measure our progress and see as to what efforts are affecting what part of the website or the blogs. For this purpose we use the web analytics to gather and calculate the data and compile our client reports. With the help of Web Analytics we gain the following information:
- Where did maximum number of visitors came from
- How much percentage of traffic came from direct search how much from the Ad campaign and how much from social media?
- We get to see and find how many visitors came from which geographical area
- We also see which keywords have generated most of the traffic
- What is the language most visitors are speaking
- What are the most visited pages on your website
- What amount of time did they spend on the web pages of your site
- How much bounce rate was experienced
- How many new visitors came
- And how much sales or leads have been achieved
We use tools like Google Analytics, Yahoo Web Analytics Site Meter and Clicky. Each of these tools has their own advantages and disadvantages.
As a lot of traffic is generated from Google search, we take this into consideration. It is one of the best and most comprehensive analytic tools. However, it does not give real time analysis.
Yahoo! Web Analytics
This Analytic tool is used mainly for sites that are e-commerce and have a shopping cart. It gives decent amount of statistical information regarding abandonment.
It is a very good tool which gives real time analysis of the user behavior on the website. Here we get to know who is coming from where and at what landing page. What interests the user behavior and another such useful data!
We evolve the strategy of the SEO and PPC campaign depending upon the data from the analytics so as to get a maximum benefit in the market.
- Why SANSOFT is the right choice for you…Click here
- Our Portfolio….Click here
- Case Studies…Clcik here
- What Our Clients has to say about us…Click here