Depending upon the new market requirement or changes in your business portfolio or simply for the want of better design you might consider website re-structuring. However, there are significant amount of challenges that are associated with website re-structuring. Some of them that must be considered are listed below
SEO Challenges of Website Restructuring
- Many users may have bookmarked your pages on their computers or on social bookmarking websites. If they wish to visit those pages again, they should still be able to view content they need.
- Some pages from your website would be cached and indexed by the search engines for certain keywords and phrases. The users will obviously want to land on the right pages when they type those same keywords
- There would be websites who have linked to your site. You will obviously want the people to click on those links and arrive at the right pages in your new website structure
It is important to understand that search engines count the number of links to your website as votes. You would not want to lose these votes and the links coming from appropriate anchor texts. Messing up these factors during the website restructuring can cost you the trusted historical traffic.
We at Sansoft deeply understand these factors and present technical solutions to our clients, which effectively tackle these challenges. We ensure the integrity and consistency of your website remains intact while it is effectively restructured.
- Why SANSOFT is the right choice for you…Click here
- Our Portfolio….Click here
- Case Studies…Clcik here
- What Our Clients has to say about us…Click here